Skip to main content

Reviews on my Soft-Skill Management sessions (as an experience)


 कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्तेमाफलेषुकदाचन।

माकर्मफलहेतुर्भुर्मातेसंगोऽस्त्वकर्मणि॥

As a Karma for getting corporate ready, I feel that soft-skill management is one of the best subjects among my other professional subjects, and the efforts by ma'am (Dr. Puja Vijay Sukhija) for training us was like walking on fire, the way she polished us has made us to not forget her in any step of my life. The best pedagogy which I liked the most was instead of explaining any topic be it related to Curriculum Vitae or GD/PI or anything, she took any specific group and ask them to prepare that topic and polish them by putting extra efforts at the verge so that the session becomes a fun-learning session through which I found that topic inculcated in my mind. 

Being worked as GL and managing a team of 9- 10 people helped me to know the fact that "PANCHO UNGLI BARABAR NHI HOTI"   but with the responsibilities and regular guidance of ma'am I learned how effective I can use fingers as hand and make our team-work more effective.

Talking about the LinkedIn session taken by the guest speaker Ms. Samira Pillai has helped me a lot to know about the importance of being on a virtual organized platform and organizing it so that it reflects my personal brand and from that day onward, I started to update my profile on a regular basis.

The session on personal branding helped me a lot to focus on my ASK i.e. Attitude, Skill, and knowledge, considering the fact it's not rocket science to grasp everything overnight but as an effect of that session, I have started working on it by writing my own blog page, including my Virtual profile as a signature on my mail id and many more.

I can recall the very first mock-GD in which ma'am has given me some feedback about my communication, assertiveness and how can I present myself crisper, and literally it helped me to fill the gap where I was lacking.

The activity on "Thinking on your feet" organized by my colleagues helped me to know how important is it being spontaneous and I can directly relate it with the decision-making that sometimes we have to be ever ready for any spontaneous consequences. 

In the last note of this review, I would like to add that initially, the session of soft-skill seemed me that ma'am is putting more pressure and sometimes I got irritated with the task, considering the fact that I have 6 more subjects but to be very fair that responsibilities which were pinching me initially made me understand the fact that "work is worship" and as soon as I realized some changes in me, I started to do everything with fun that every task becomes learnings and I started mitigating my weakness.

Karma of yours (ma'am), and Karma of ours (Student) will surely give a fruitful result and through the belief of our Karna, I can say "tera naam karega roshan jag me tera raj dulara "







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effect of COVID-19 on Finance Broking Sector

EFFECT OF COVID-19 ON FINANCE BROKING SECTOR  Labeled as a global health emergency, the novel Coronavirus outbreak has widespread impact ranging from ecological to economic implications. Over 80 countries have collectively registered over 21,50,000 cases since the first reported case in December 2019 in China. With one of the world's biggest economies at the epicenter of the novel Coronavirus outbreak, the impact of the virus is being felt on the global market. Closer home, the Indian stock market has seen some significant dips owing to its geographical and economic closeness to China. How the COVID-19 affected the Stock market? Due to the SARS-COVID 19-Coronavirus pandemic, our India economy's stock market became much volatile and the effect was first felt at the end of February. On February 28TH India's Broking share market faced a massive crash; more than Rs. 6000 Crores in investor's wealth has been wiped out due to lack of confidence arise of scare due...

Financial Boundaries After Marriage: A Real-Life Dilemma

Marriage is not just about two people coming together; it’s also about two families, two financial habits, and two sets of responsibilities. One of the biggest challenges couples face after marriage is balancing financial obligations towards parents while also securing their own future. Let me share a real situation that many newly married couples might relate to. The Background Before marriage, my wife used to send around 40% of her salary to her parents. I respected that—after all, supporting one’s parents is a beautiful responsibility. But after marriage, I noticed that her parents weren’t in a difficult situation financially. In fact, they seemed to be overspending on lifestyle and shopping. Here’s our situation now: I earn ₹85,000 per month, and my wife earns ₹75,000 per month. To secure our family’s future, especially since my wife is now 5 months pregnant, we mutually decided to save my entire salary in her account. From her salary, ₹25,000–₹30,000 still goes to her pare...